Products & Solutions
Teller Cash Automation (TCD/TCR)
Bard Business Systems, Inc. provides both Teller Cash Dispensers (TCDs) & Teller Cash Recyclers (TCRs) to automate branches. The advantage of this technology provides the following advantages:
- Interfaced to Teller Application
- Security, both external & internal. Machine uses a UL291 Level 1 Safe to secure the cash.
- Improves Customer Satisfaction- speeds up the cash transactions for customers/members
- Reduce cost- reduces cross-shipments, eliminates dual control, reduces time to open and close/settle, reduces vault buys & sells and improves employee productivity.
- Improves Revenue- allows staff to be sellers rather than focus on the transaction. Increased time for up-selling and cross-selling
- Improves Employee Satisfaction/Retention- easy to use, the automation eliminates human error and the stress of making a mistake and eliminates the time to correct errors at the end of day/shift.
Cash Dispensers dispense cash only and can be configured to have multiple cash cassettes dedicated by denomination (i.e. 20's, 10's, 5's, 1's, 100's, etc.). For more information, see Teller Cash Dispensers (TCDs).
Cash Recyclers (cash in & out) can accept deposits, detect unfit notes, reject counterfeit notes, identify value or discriminate each note, store each note by denomination and can cancel to return notes to customer/member. Each denomination is stored separately (i.e. 20's, 10's, 5's, 1's, 100's, 50's etc.) including multiple cassettes for higher volume notes (i.e. 20's, 1's, etc.).For more information, see Teller Cash Recyclers (TCRs).